Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Businesses and Hidden Taxes: Increased Demand Would Increase Profits

My last topic section was long, and unfortunately needed to be so I could make my point in enough different ways to give a higher portion of my readers the opportunity to understand.


For this topic section, I’m going to keep things shorter and much simpler.

Any business that is able to be price competitive with other businesses, and which is managed so as to make a profit, if that business is able to sell more stuff as a result of increased demand, it will make more profit from those increased sales.

As I stated in the last section, business normally uses a markup percentage to cover costs, and as a basis for making the desired profit margin.  On the one hand, the average price on each of the different items a business sells will be lower under a transparent tax system.

In most cases, because of long running consumer spending habits, I believe that people will generally just buy more of what they want and need.  Therefore, business should expect and realize a net increase in the dollar amount of their profits from those increase sales.


Thank you for taking time to read and ponder my opinion on this topic.
An Opinion Article by Dave Kemper
                   _________________________________

It has been said that: "One definition of insanity is to do the same thing, the same way, over and over and over again, each time expecting to achieve a different result."
Therefore, we must either CHANGE the way we live, or we bind our future to our past as if with CHAINS.
"I do not consider myself to be better than anyone else.  But I do believe in exercising my right to not stay stupid."

David W. Kemper, Author
© Copyright 2014 by David William Kemper.  All right reserved
No part or portion of this publication may be modified in any manner without the express written permission of the author.  Quoting from this publication is allowed on condition that the name of the author and the name of the publication are included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate in comments made. The deceased is not able to defend his opinions and his family are readers of this site. Thank you.