Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Transit Part 8: Summary of my Goal Oriented Program

My Goal Oriented Dynamically Flexible program allows for para-transit passengers to have more freedom of movement.  It also provides important benefits for current fixed route passengers.
My program allows for companies and organizations providing both fixed route and para-transit service to transport and average of more passengers than their same resources will currently allow to be transported and to do this in a manner that fully desegregates the public transportation services they provide.  While doing this, my program also allows companies to reduce their average “cost per passenger”.  This will significantly help reduce the degree of tax burden that will be passed on to tax payers.

My program also allows for a reduction in the number and degree of stress producing conflicts that does or appears to exist between customer needs and employee rights, between customer and company, and between customer and the public.  In reducing real and potential points of conflict and stress, I am also creating opportunity for the disabled to move even closer to the equality that is the declared goal of the Americans with Disabilities Act.

I remind the reader that all aspects of my program are currently being used successfully in other industries.  I see this program working, as if in a vision of the future.  No one needs to create or invent any new technology in order for my program to work.  They only need to share my vision and help me bring it into reality.

Thank you for taking time to read my program.  Obviously, if I didn't believe in my own program, I would not have published it for others to read and ponder on.

An Opinion Article by Dave Kemper
                   _________________________________

It has been said that: "One definition of insanity is to do the same thing, the same way, over and over and over again, each time expecting to achieve a different result."
Therefore, we must either CHANGE the way we live, or we bind our future to our past as if with CHAINS.
"I do not consider myself to be better than anyone else.  But I do believe in exercising my right to not stay stupid."

David W. Kemper, Author
© Copyright 2014 by David William Kemper.  All right reserved
No part or portion of this publication may be modified in any manner without the express written permission of the author.  This publication is licensed for your personal use and enjoyment only and may not be used as a reference by any company, government entity, or other organization without the express written permission of the author.  This publication may not be re-sold or given away to other people.  Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be considerate in comments made. The deceased is not able to defend his opinions and his family are readers of this site. Thank you.